Like us on Facebook
Welcome to PLAYMAKER STRENGTH & CONDITIONING!
We offer stength and conditiong and personal training for all fitness levels.
Athletes and weekend warriors need strength, endurance, power, balance, flexibility and coordination. We ask our bodies to perform complex movements, under the harshest conditions.
To do these tasks, we have to train to be able to withstand these stressors and recover quickly to go even harder next time.
That's why Playmaker Strength & Conditioning exists. We Build. Better. Athletes.
Setting you or your young athlete up for success is what we do. Your training should mimic the game as closely as possible. That means putting you in a game position, performing at game speed, and developing work habits at game pace.
Come in and experience why we are better. From the very first session, we gaurantee you, you'll konw you're in the right place.
Our brand of personal training keeps you focused on a goal and allows you to see where you are ralative to others just like you.
FitRanX Training Sessions are offered by Paul Mitchell
Body by Design Alpharetta
131 South Main Street (Hwy 9), Alpharetta, GA, 30005
What's the Complete Training System?
1. Providing every member with a complimentary Success Session to find out their unique training goals, former experiences, and dietary habits. Also working together to set future goals and a time table for these goals.
2. Measuring where you are rignt now to determine your current fitness level, along with weight, body fat% and more. This helps determine the right program for you and the appropriate intensity level to begin with.
3. We offer FitRanX fitness testing and TEAM Classes. These are offered to help you obtain your goals while having fun and working with others. Goals will be set each month not just on the scale and/or body fat%, but also physical improvements in stamina, strength, balance, coordination, speed and power!
4. Nutritional guidence provided from the very first session from a Qualified Pn1 Nutrition Coach. Our trainer is a Metabolic Specialist, certified to understand why your body may not be performing optimally, and will utilize questionnaires and metabolic assessments to adjust your diet and/or nutritional supplements to get at the root cause of your limitations.
5. Not sure what to do on your off days? No worries, we've got that coverd too! Our Revolutionary Training System gives you cardio and/or strength and conditioning workouts to do on your own.
6. Let's not forget about your Recovery Days. Recovery is a huge part of your training process. After a week of training, you need to relieve the stress from work, home life and working out. Our Hydromassage table is just the remedy. The patented pressurized water massage may not only help to reduce muscle soreness, but will help relax you.
7. Need 24 Hour access because of your hectic work schedule? No Problem. Workout Anytime is a 24 Hour a Day, 7 Day a week Access club. Once you are a member, you can access any of our clubs accross the country whenever you need.
That's the Complete Trainings System. Now Are You Ready to Level Up?
For More Information Call
Schedule your one-on-one assessment today.
Reaching your fitness goals takes time but with the help of a professional that has a successful record you can do it.